IMPORTANT: Please read the following before continuing on to CAREERBUZZ to access the on-line interview reservation system.
All-Majors Campus Recruiting Best Practices
The Georgia Tech Career Center welcomes employers to take advantage of scheduling on-campus interviews following the All-Majors Career Fair and can create their schedule using CareerBuzz.
CareerBuzz is the Career Center’s online management system that allows employers to recruit Georgia Tech talent and accounts are no-cost to employers.
- New users should log on to CareerBuzzand click on “New Employer Registration” and complete the account registration requirements. After you have created an account, you will receive an approval message with your log-in information within 2-3 business days.
- Returning userscan log on to CareerBuzz with their username and password. If you organization has recruited with Georgia Tech in the past, check in with your employer to see if an account has already been created and a password has been issued.
Once your CareerBuzz account is created, you can create and request your on-campus interview schedule. During peak times, we encourage employers to provide alternate dates and times when putting in their OCR request just in case your preferred date is not available.
Employer Tip: It is helpful to students when employers post job or internship opportunity on CareerBuzz prior to their on-campus interview to help them better prepare and research your company.
- Log into your CareerBuzz account and choose the OCR
- Select Create New Schedule Requestunder “My Quick links” to create your interview schedule.
- Determine your preferred OCR schedule type from Preselect, Preselect to Alternate (which means you will need to attach a job, internship, or co-op opportunity to the interview request) or Room Only(which does not require any job or internship job attachment and gives you the ability to create your own schedule).
- Allow 2-3 business days for your request to be reviewed and log back into your account to see the status or if additional requests are needed.
Interview Schedule and On-Campus Visit Logistics
Interviews are conducted in the Bill Moore Student Success Center. Please check-in the Student Success Center Basement area. Our building opens at 8:00 a.m. and the normal interview day is from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The building will open at 8 am and once inside take the elevators down to the Festival/Basement area where your organization will check in with one of the Employment Connections team. Please note, to practice sustainability and limit paper waste, we encourage recruiters to print out all promotional materials and resumes prior to their on-campus recruiting event.
For more information on on-campus interviews and your on-campus visit, check out our On-Campus and Virtual recruiting page. If you have additional questions, please email the Employer Connections team at email@example.com.